Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Massachusetts. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Massachusetts. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Boston, Worcester & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Massachusetts homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Massachusetts. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Massachusetts, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
MA Tree Trimming serves the entire state of Massachusetts:
Boston • Worcester • Springfield • Cambridge • Lowell • Brockton • Quincy • New Bedford • Lynn • Fall River • Lawrence • Newton • Somerville • Framingham • Haverhill • Malden • Waltham • Brookline • Plymouth • Medford • Taunton • Revere • Weymouth • Chicopee