Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Springfield. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Springfield. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Springfield & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Springfield need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Springfield?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Springfield. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Springfield Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Springfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Springfield? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Springfield
MA Tree Trimming serves Springfield and the surrounding area: