Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in New Bedford. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Bedford. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Massachusetts – including New Bedford & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in New Bedford need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Bedford?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in New Bedford. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The New Bedford Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Bedford, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Bedford? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Bedford
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves New Bedford and the surrounding area: