Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Newton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newton. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Newton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Newton homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Newton. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Newton Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newton? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newton
MA Tree Trimming serves Newton and neighboring communities: