Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Somerville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Somerville. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Somerville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Somerville should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Somerville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Somerville. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Somerville Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Somerville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Somerville? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Somerville
MA Tree Trimming serves Somerville and neighboring communities: