Tree trimming in West Springfield is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree service in West Springfield. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Massachusetts – including West Springfield & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in West Springfield should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in West Springfield?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in West Springfield. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The West Springfield Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West Springfield, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in West Springfield? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about professional tree services or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN West Springfield
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves West Springfield and neighboring communities: