Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Wilmington. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wilmington. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Wilmington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Wilmington homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wilmington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Wilmington. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Wilmington Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wilmington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wilmington? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wilmington
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves Wilmington and the surrounding area: