Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Wellesley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wellesley. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Wellesley & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Wellesley homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wellesley?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Wellesley. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Wellesley Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wellesley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wellesley? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wellesley
MA Tree Trimming serves Wellesley and communities nearby: