Tree trimming in Wellesley is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree service in Wellesley. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Wellesley & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Wellesley homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wellesley?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Wellesley. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Wellesley Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wellesley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wellesley? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about professional tree services or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wellesley
MA Tree Trimming serves Wellesley and the surrounding area: