Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Watertown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Watertown. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Watertown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Watertown homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Watertown?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Watertown. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Watertown Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Watertown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Watertown? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Watertown
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves Watertown and communities nearby: