Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Walpole. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Walpole. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Walpole & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Walpole need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Walpole?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Walpole. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Walpole Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Walpole, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Walpole? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Walpole
MA Tree Trimming serves Walpole and communities nearby: