Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Three Rivers. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Three Rivers. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Three Rivers & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Three Rivers need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Three Rivers?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Three Rivers. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Three Rivers Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Three Rivers, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Three Rivers? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Three Rivers
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves Three Rivers and the surrounding area: