Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Sturbridge. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sturbridge. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Sturbridge & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Sturbridge need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sturbridge?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sturbridge. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Sturbridge Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sturbridge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sturbridge? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sturbridge
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves Sturbridge and communities nearby: