Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in South Yarmouth. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Yarmouth. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including South Yarmouth & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in South Yarmouth should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Yarmouth?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in South Yarmouth. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The South Yarmouth Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Yarmouth, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Yarmouth? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Yarmouth
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves South Yarmouth and the surrounding area: