Tree trimming in South Lancaster is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree service in South Lancaster. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Massachusetts – including South Lancaster & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in South Lancaster should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Lancaster?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in South Lancaster. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The South Lancaster Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Lancaster, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Lancaster? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about professional tree services or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Lancaster
MA Tree Trimming serves South Lancaster and the surrounding area: