Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Smith Mills. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Smith Mills. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Smith Mills & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Smith Mills homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Smith Mills?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Smith Mills. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Smith Mills Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smith Mills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smith Mills? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smith Mills
MA Tree Trimming serves Smith Mills and communities nearby: