Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Reading. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Reading. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Reading & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Reading need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Reading?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Reading. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Reading Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Reading, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Reading? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Reading
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves Reading and neighboring communities: