Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Orange. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Orange. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Orange & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Orange homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Orange?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Orange. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Orange Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Orange, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Orange? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Orange
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves Orange and the surrounding area: