Tree trimming in North Scituate is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree service in North Scituate. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including North Scituate & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in North Scituate should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in North Scituate?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in North Scituate. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The North Scituate Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Scituate, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Scituate? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about professional tree services or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Scituate
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves North Scituate and the surrounding area: