Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Newburyport. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newburyport. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Newburyport & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Newburyport should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newburyport?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Newburyport. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Newburyport Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newburyport, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newburyport? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newburyport
MA Tree Trimming serves Newburyport and neighboring communities: