Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Maynard. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Maynard. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Maynard & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Maynard homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Maynard?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Maynard. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Maynard Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maynard, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Maynard? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Maynard
MA Tree Trimming serves Maynard and neighboring communities: