Tree trimming in Marlborough is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree service in Marlborough. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Marlborough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Marlborough need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Marlborough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Marlborough. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Marlborough Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marlborough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marlborough? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about professional tree services or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marlborough
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves Marlborough and neighboring communities: