Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Marlborough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Marlborough. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Marlborough & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Marlborough homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Marlborough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Marlborough. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Marlborough Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marlborough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marlborough? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marlborough
MA Tree Trimming serves Marlborough and communities nearby: