Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lexington. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lexington. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Lexington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lexington should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lexington?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lexington. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lexington Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lexington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lexington? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lexington
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves Lexington and the surrounding area: