Tree trimming in Lexington is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree service in Lexington. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Lexington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lexington should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lexington?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lexington. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lexington Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lexington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lexington? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about professional tree services or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lexington
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves Lexington and communities nearby: