Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lee. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lee. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Lee & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lee should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lee?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lee. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lee Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lee, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lee? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lee
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves Lee and the surrounding area: