Tree trimming in Lee is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree service in Lee. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Lee & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lee homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lee?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lee. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lee Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lee, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lee? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about professional tree services or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lee
MA Tree Trimming serves Lee and the surrounding area: