Tree trimming in Groton is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree service in Groton. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Groton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Groton should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Groton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Groton. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Groton Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Groton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Groton? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about professional tree services or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Groton
MA Tree Trimming serves Groton and the surrounding area: