Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Granby. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Granby. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Granby & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Granby homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Granby?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Granby. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Granby Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Granby, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Granby? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Granby
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves Granby and neighboring communities: