Tree trimming in Granby is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree service in Granby. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Granby & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Granby should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Granby?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Granby. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Granby Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Granby, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Granby? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about professional tree services or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Granby
MA Tree Trimming serves Granby and the surrounding area: