Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Gloucester. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Gloucester. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Gloucester & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Gloucester should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Gloucester?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Gloucester. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Gloucester Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gloucester, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gloucester? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gloucester
MA Tree Trimming serves Gloucester and communities nearby: