Tree trimming in Gloucester is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree service in Gloucester. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Gloucester & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Gloucester should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Gloucester?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Gloucester. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Gloucester Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gloucester, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gloucester? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about professional tree services or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gloucester
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves Gloucester and neighboring communities: