Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Essex. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Essex. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Essex & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Essex homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Essex?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Essex. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Essex Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Essex, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Essex? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Essex
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves Essex and communities nearby: