Tree trimming in Dunstable is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree service in Dunstable. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Dunstable & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Dunstable homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
WE OFFER TREE REMOVAL TOO
Need tree removal service? Give us a call! Dunstable tree service professionals are ready to help with fallen trees, hazardous trees, emergency tree removal, stump grinding and more. You need a tree service company you can trust. You need to call us!
Need Tree Trimming in Dunstable?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dunstable. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Dunstable Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dunstable, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
How Much Does
Tree Trimming Cost?
Tree Trimming Cost?
The one question we hear the most is “how much does tree trimming cost?” The good news it’s pretty affordable. Professional pruning can range from $250-500 based on the size and location of the tree. However, we do encourage additional treatments in order to make tree trimming in Dunstable more cost-effective. Click here for more information on tree trimming pricing.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dunstable? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about professional tree services or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dunstable
MA Tree Trimming serves Dunstable and the surrounding area: