Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Chelsea. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Chelsea. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Chelsea & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Chelsea homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Chelsea?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Chelsea. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Chelsea Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Chelsea, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Chelsea? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Chelsea
MA Tree Trimming serves Chelsea and neighboring communities: