Tree trimming in Burlington is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree service in Burlington. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Burlington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Burlington homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Burlington?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Burlington. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Burlington Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burlington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burlington? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about professional tree services or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burlington
MA Tree Trimming serves Burlington and communities nearby: