Tree trimming in Braintree is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree service in Braintree. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Braintree & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Braintree need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Braintree?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Braintree. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Braintree Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Braintree, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Braintree? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about professional tree services or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Braintree
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves Braintree and the surrounding area: