Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Boxford. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Boxford. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Boxford & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Boxford homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Boxford?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Boxford. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Boxford Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boxford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boxford? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boxford
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves Boxford and the surrounding area: