Tree trimming in Belmont is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree service in Belmont. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Belmont & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Belmont homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Belmont?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Belmont. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Belmont Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Belmont, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Belmont? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about professional tree services or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Belmont
MA Tree Trimming serves Belmont and neighboring communities: