Tree trimming in Bellingham is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree service in Bellingham. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Bellingham & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Bellingham homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bellingham?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bellingham. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bellingham Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bellingham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bellingham? MA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about professional tree services or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bellingham
MA Tree Trimming serves Bellingham and neighboring communities: