Tree trimming in Athol is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree service in Athol. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Massachusetts – including Athol & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Athol should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Athol?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Athol. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Athol Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Athol, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Athol? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about professional tree services or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Athol
MA Tree Trimming proudly serves Athol and communities nearby: