Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Amesbury. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Amesbury. That’s where we come in! MA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Massachusetts – including Amesbury & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Amesbury should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Amesbury?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Amesbury. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Amesbury Tree Pruning Process
MA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Amesbury, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Amesbury? MA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Massachusetts homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Amesbury
MA Tree Trimming serves Amesbury and neighboring communities: